RAP SNACKS EMPLOYMENT
Associate – Office/Administrative
Rap Snacks is currently seeking a candidate for the position of Associate as part of the managing/executive team. This candidate must possess the interpersonal skills to excel in a fast paced and demanding work environment while displaying composure and professionalism as a representative of the Rap Snacks brand. A successful candidate for this role requires a self-starter attitude and takes initiative in moving business operations forward.
- Internal/External Communication:
- Manages information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Acts as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Assists with drafting correspondence, such as letters, proposals, and presentations
- Serve as first point of contact for customer service inquiries
- Screens high volume of phone calls and emails
- Manages executives’ calendars and sets up meetings, activations and events
- Makes travel and accommodation arrangements
- Assists with HR activities
- Task and functions may vary, other duties as assigned
Flexibe with hours to meet deadlines and priorities
Weekend and holiday availability are required
Ability to travel domestically
- Microsoft Suite mastery
- Active listening skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proactive and aggressive attitude toward task completion
- Punctuality and reliability
- Discretion and confidentiality
- A demonstrated ability to follow through on assigned tasks
- 1-year work experience as an Office Manager, Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role preferred
- Ability to provide consistent service and anticipate the CEO’s expectations in high stress/time sensitive projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, public relations, communications or other related field is required.
$45K – $52K based on salary
Rap Snacks is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Rap Snacks is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.